|Hepatitis Bs Antigen
Aug 27, 2007
My blood test show that my Hepatitis Bs Antigen is Positive and the Antibody is Negative. I'm a gay with a lover, and he is one Have Liver synosis with Hepatitis B Antibody >100. So i'm worried if it will pass the virus to him.
Response from Dr. McGovern
From what I understand, your lover has surface antibody that is >100. That would be a protective level that will protect him against infection.
Hep c stage 1
viral hepatitis B
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Bacteria Infections Contagious?
- Vaginal Staph Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.