|Hepatitis Bs Antigen
Aug 27, 2007
My blood test show that my Hepatitis Bs Antigen is Positive and the Antibody is Negative. I'm a gay with a lover, and he is one Have Liver synosis with Hepatitis B Antibody >100. So i'm worried if it will pass the virus to him.
Response from Dr. McGovern
From what I understand, your lover has surface antibody that is >100. That would be a protective level that will protect him against infection.
Hep c stage 1
viral hepatitis B
- Hvi Risk Bleeding Cut On The Body And Massage
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- What Are The Risks From Fingering Someone?
- Can Healthy People Get Thrush Without Hiv Or Cancer?
- Antifungal Pills For Thrush
- Can Someone Catch Hiv By Using The Same Utensils?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.