|Hepatitis Bs Antigen
Aug 27, 2007
My blood test show that my Hepatitis Bs Antigen is Positive and the Antibody is Negative. I'm a gay with a lover, and he is one Have Liver synosis with Hepatitis B Antibody >100. So i'm worried if it will pass the virus to him.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
From what I understand, your lover has surface antibody that is >100. That would be a protective level that will protect him against infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.