|CAN HEPATITIS GIVE A FALSE HIV NEGATIVE
Apr 12, 2001
CAN HAVING HEPATITIS GIVE A FALSE NEGATIVE ON THE HIV TEST USING ELYSA.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
No.The Elisa test will measure very different proteins of a very distinct virus.Viral hepatitis infection will not affect the production of these sustances in the body.
Vanished Hepatitis B?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.