|what are normal liver enzymes
Aug 19, 2007
I need to know what is the normal liver enzymes and what is too high
Response from Dr. McGovern
This varies from laboratory to laboratory. You must look at your own lab results and the reference range for that particular lab.
HIV detection & hepatitis B vaccine
Contradictory Hepatitis Profile
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Happens If Shingles Is Not Treated?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.