|what are normal liver enzymes
Aug 19, 2007
I need to know what is the normal liver enzymes and what is too high
Response from Dr. McGovern
This varies from laboratory to laboratory. You must look at your own lab results and the reference range for that particular lab.
HIV detection & hepatitis B vaccine
Contradictory Hepatitis Profile
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- How Accurate Is An Hiv Test At 6 Weeks?
- How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Sealed Container?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.