|HIV detection & hepatitis B vaccine
Aug 19, 2007
I would like to know during the course of taking Hep B vaccination, could the HIV antibodies would not be detectable during ELISA test?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no data to suggest that this is the case.
A light that slowly fades
what are normal liver enzymes
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
- Syphilis And Diarrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.