|HIV detection & hepatitis B vaccine
Aug 19, 2007
I would like to know during the course of taking Hep B vaccination, could the HIV antibodies would not be detectable during ELISA test?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no data to suggest that this is the case.
A light that slowly fades
what are normal liver enzymes
- I'm Scared I Have Hiv
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Can You Get An Hiv Test?
- Where Is Hiv Found In The Body?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- When To Expect Candidiasis To Die Off?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.