|Hepatitis c a1
Aug 19, 2007
I was just told my sister has Hepatitis c a1...what exacly is this ? is this fetal ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your sister has a chronic liver disease. Not all patients need treatment. Effective therapy is available.
Hep A cure?
A light that slowly fades
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.