|Hepatitis c a1
Aug 19, 2007
I was just told my sister has Hepatitis c a1...what exacly is this ? is this fetal ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your sister has a chronic liver disease. Not all patients need treatment. Effective therapy is available.
Hep A cure?
A light that slowly fades
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Can I Get HIV From Sanitary Pad?
- Hand Job Risk Of Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.