|Hepatitis c a1
Aug 19, 2007
I was just told my sister has Hepatitis c a1...what exacly is this ? is this fetal ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your sister has a chronic liver disease. Not all patients need treatment. Effective therapy is available.
Hep A cure?
A light that slowly fades
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.