Diagosed + for Hep B, pregnant, and freaking out a bit

My OB said that my bloodwork came back positive for hep B, but I don't understand where I could have gotten it from. I actually got vaccinated for hep B 7 years ago, so the theory is that it's from my family since my parents are immigrants from Asia where hep B is common. My mom's last bloodwork results say positive for hepatitis B CoreAB and negative for hepatitis B surf AG. Does that mean it came from my mom when I was born? Does that mean my husband is most likely infected now? Should I alert all of my friends so they avoid getting infected from me? And how does this affect the baby?

I would seek the advice of a Hepatitis B expert to further study your laboratory results.

HBsAg testing requires confirmatory testing to determine if it is a true positive. You should also have a full panel of hepatitis B serologies to determine what this sole test means in the context of more information.

Even if it is determined that you have chronic infection, your baby will be receiving preventive therapy with immunoglobulin and vaccine which should be extremely effective.

Please please please clarify so i can sleep
HBV DNA