Aug 19, 2007
Please could you tell me what the differance is from fibrosis to cirrhosis, thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Fibrosis means scarring. When the scarring becomes severe, we use the term cirrhosis. It connotates a certain pattern of scarring that leads to decreased liver function.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.