Aug 19, 2007
Please could you tell me what the differance is from fibrosis to cirrhosis, thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Fibrosis means scarring. When the scarring becomes severe, we use the term cirrhosis. It connotates a certain pattern of scarring that leads to decreased liver function.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.