|hbs ag + and anti-hbc IgG +
Aug 19, 2007
iam hbsag+ ang anti-hbcIgG+ am pregnant what should i do can be treat when i gave birth many thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to discuss this right away with your OB doctor. Your baby will be given hepatitis B immunoglobulin and vaccine at birth and serially after that.
Hep C infection after placing a feeding tube
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Would Chlamydia Show Up In A Pap Test
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Syphilis?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.