|hbs ag + and anti-hbc IgG +
Aug 19, 2007
iam hbsag+ ang anti-hbcIgG+ am pregnant what should i do can be treat when i gave birth many thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to discuss this right away with your OB doctor. Your baby will be given hepatitis B immunoglobulin and vaccine at birth and serially after that.
Hep C infection after placing a feeding tube
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.