Hep C infection after placing a feeding tube

I was recently splashed in the eye with a small amount of body fluid (either mucous, or saliva, but unsure exactly what) while placing a feeding tube down a patient's nose. (There is a chance that there was blood on the end of the tube, since trauma can occur to the mucous membranes while passing the tube) The source patient is HCV Positive. What are the chances that I will seroconvert? I am very concerned because I don't want my family to get HCV if I get it. I was trying to find info on the % of people that convert with a single splash in the eye but everything has a different figure.

There is only one well documented case I am aware of that mucous membrane exposure led to acute infection. However, thiis should not alter your approach of going to employee health for further evaluation and baseline testing. This is for your own protection!

You cannot pass HCV onto your wife unless you yourself developed viremia.

Concerned about Hepatitis C
hbs ag + and anti-hbc IgG +