Pls. I need your help

I was screened by hepa B and it was positive,then I was asked for a hepa profile, and these are the results: HBsAg reactive; Anti-HBs non-reactive; HBeAG non-reactive; Anti-HBe reactive; Anti-HBc IgG reactive; Anti-HBc IgM non-reactive; Anti-HAV IgG non-reactive. My Dr. told me my hepa b is dormant and accute, can this be cured? What do I have to do so that I could cure my heba b totally? Thanks, please help me because I just got married and planning to have a child and my doctor told me it may affect my child.

I cannot say for certain what category of infection you have at present.

You may be a HBV carrier determined by the fact that your HBsAg is reactive. However, you will need serial testing over the next six months to determine your exact status. If your HBsAg remains reactive, then you have "chronic" infection. If it clears, you probably had recent infection. However, you do NOT have "acute" infection, since if this was the case, your core IgM antibody would be reactive.

Even if you are diagnosed with chronic HBV infection over the next six months, no one can say if this is active or inactive HBV disease until a HBV DNA is drawn. You need to know if virus is present in your blood to determine that.

You will need to see a specialist in HBV.

transmission
hcv lifespan