Aug 19, 2007
how do they really know the ways hepatitis c is transmitted if alot of the people dont even know how they got it, and they have only known about the disease since the 80's.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes there are people who have hepatitis C who are not sure of their route, but the vast majority do fall into a risk category. The main theme is the need for blood to blood exposure.
Pls. I need your help
- Can You Get AIDS From Someone's Blood Touching Your Open Sore?
- How Long Does Oral Candidiasis Last?
- Can You Get HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Handjob?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.