HIV and Hep B Co-infection in Children

My daughter is 13 and is co-infected with HIV and Hep B. I recently heard from a pediatric ID (not her doctor) that kids with HIV and Hep B rarely live to their 25th birthday. My daughter's HIV doctor was very circumspect when I asked him about this. Is it likely that my daughter's lifespan will be that short?

All I can say is that we are learning daily about new therapies for both HIV and HBV and we are learning constantly about new approaches to treatment. I do not agree that we can forcast the future for your daughter. I do not have a crystal ball and I do know that the efficacy of treatment of both diseases has skyrocketed over the past decade.

pls help
severe reaction to Ribavirin