Is there any risk?

I am a cashier. I was recently ringing a lady up, she was in her 50s and caucasian. I had a papercut on my finger. As I was ringing her up I noticed there were reddish brown streaks on some of her items and she asked for a paper towel. Her finger was bleading and the stains were her blood. I tried to avoid contact with the blood stains but I'm not sure I did. I don't think I touched anything with the finger with the paper cut but I'm not completely sure. The streaks of blood seemed to be dry. What are the chances that I could have been infected if my finger had touched a blood stain? I also used a hand sanitizer on the wound once I finished ringing the woman up.

I would not consider this an exposure of risk and would not suggest testing.

No immunity to Hepatititis
HCV in a new partner