|No immunity to Hepatititis
Aug 19, 2007
What does it mean when you get the second series of hepatititis b vaccination and your titer comes back you have no immunity?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are still at risk for HBV acquisition (eg, have a partner who has chronic hepatitis B) you may want to ask your doctor about doubling the dose of hepatitis B vaccine as an alternative strategy.
HBV treatment results
Is there any risk?
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Body Fluids That Don't Carry HIV
- Can Steroids Cause A False Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.