|No immunity to Hepatititis
Aug 19, 2007
What does it mean when you get the second series of hepatititis b vaccination and your titer comes back you have no immunity?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are still at risk for HBV acquisition (eg, have a partner who has chronic hepatitis B) you may want to ask your doctor about doubling the dose of hepatitis B vaccine as an alternative strategy.
HBV treatment results
Is there any risk?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.