|No immunity to Hepatititis
Aug 19, 2007
What does it mean when you get the second series of hepatititis b vaccination and your titer comes back you have no immunity?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are still at risk for HBV acquisition (eg, have a partner who has chronic hepatitis B) you may want to ask your doctor about doubling the dose of hepatitis B vaccine as an alternative strategy.
HBV treatment results
Is there any risk?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.