hepb and residency

hi....thanks for the previous reply....i got my hep B dna levels checked and its 2000 copies.....does this affect my career as a medical student......as i am aspiring for residency training next.....the overall result is hbag positive,hbeag negative,anti hbe positive and DNA 2000 copies

The first thing you should do is to obtain medical evaluation by someone expert in HBV to determine whether or not you need treatment. Your serologies alone can not determine that decision. With your physician you can discuss aspects of HBV infection and your career prospects and options for medical training.

hep b and kissing
HBV treatment results