|hepb and residency
Aug 19, 2007
hi....thanks for the previous reply....i got my hep B dna levels checked and its 2000 copies.....does this affect my career as a medical student......as i am aspiring for residency training next.....the overall result is hbag positive,hbeag negative,anti hbe positive and DNA 2000 copies
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The first thing you should do is to obtain medical evaluation by someone expert in HBV to determine whether or not you need treatment. Your serologies alone can not determine that decision. With your physician you can discuss aspects of HBV infection and your career prospects and options for medical training.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.