hep c 1a

i go to thedoc monday they say 1a is pretty bad how do i get the thought out of my head on what i did wrong to get this?

It will be important to discuss with your doctor your potential risk factors so you can have a better understanding of how to protect yourself in the future. More than 5 million Americans have hepatitis C and approximately 180 million people are infected worldwide. Many people do not know they have the infection.

It is an important step that you have now taken. You have knowledge of your infection now, which will help you get the evaluation you need.

Genotype 1 does not cause more disease than other genotypes. It is somewhat less responsive to treatment when you look at whole groups of people. However, you may respond extremely well, so I would just concentrate on YOU. Also you may not need treatment. In addition, great new therapies are on the horizon.

my last hepa b shot!!!
hep b and kissing