For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

my last hepa b shot!!!

..i forgot if i completed the complete three shots of my hepa b, but im sure enough about my last two shots, but still confused if ive completed the last shot still cant remember. then i undergone anti Hbs, then the result wass reactive what does it means? in case i would like to repeat the last dose is it alright even i have reactive result in anti HBs? and last thing along the way in case i only had the two shots did it gave me protection already agaisnt hepa b? thanks and more power!!

If your surface antibody test is reactive then the immunization series was effective and you are protected. Your doctor should also have records of whether or not you received all three shots. All clinics keep records of immunizations.

hep c and semen
hep c 1a