|hep c and semen
Aug 19, 2007
Can a woman get hep c from semen;
Response from Dr. McGovern
Although sexual transmission of HCV is uncommon, the vehicle for transmission is thought to be from semen where the virus has been found. The risk of HCV sexual transmission among monogamous couples is estimated to be about 1 to 3 percent. Condom use decreases the risk.
hep c and sex
my last hepa b shot!!!
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- Symptons Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.