|hep c and semen
Aug 19, 2007
Can a woman get hep c from semen;
Response from Dr. McGovern
Although sexual transmission of HCV is uncommon, the vehicle for transmission is thought to be from semen where the virus has been found. The risk of HCV sexual transmission among monogamous couples is estimated to be about 1 to 3 percent. Condom use decreases the risk.
hep c and sex
my last hepa b shot!!!
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Can Vaginitis Cause Chills?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.