|hep c and sex
Aug 19, 2007
I am a person with hep. c. I have ones unprodect sex with a woman. is that any risk to pas her the virus.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sexual transmission of HCV does occur, but uncommonly. The risk among monogamous couples is estimated to be about 1 to 3 percent. Condoms are effective in decreasing the risk of transmission
hep c and semen
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Stds From Dry Humping?
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.