|hep c and sex
Aug 19, 2007
I am a person with hep. c. I have ones unprodect sex with a woman. is that any risk to pas her the virus.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sexual transmission of HCV does occur, but uncommonly. The risk among monogamous couples is estimated to be about 1 to 3 percent. Condoms are effective in decreasing the risk of transmission
hep c and semen
- Can Only Hiv Carriers Pass Hiv Virus?
- What Is Hiv's Affect On Cbc?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Does Walking Help Neuropathy?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.