|hep c and sex
Aug 19, 2007
I am a person with hep. c. I have ones unprodect sex with a woman. is that any risk to pas her the virus.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sexual transmission of HCV does occur, but uncommonly. The risk among monogamous couples is estimated to be about 1 to 3 percent. Condoms are effective in decreasing the risk of transmission
hep c and semen
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- 9 Month Negative HIV Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.