Father to child transmission

Is it possible for me to have children with my partner and will the child be healthy? I have hepatitis B however my wife does not and she has been vaccinated.

For you to transmit hepatitis B to your children you would first need to transmit it to your wife. Your wife certainly needs vaccination. That is a top priority. The vaccine works very well. I would also recommend that she have surface antibody levels checked when she has completed the vaccine series to be certain that her levels are adequate.

curious
hepatitis c and baby