|Help me Dr. plz about Hepatitis B
Aug 8, 2007
Hello Dr. McGovern, Dr., is there a chance of clearing the virus or simply making the HBsAg NONREACTIVE??.. I was HBsAg positive last June, my Dr. recommended a high-carb diet, adequate rest and she gave me a prescription..LIVOLIN forte, it's a multivitamins for the liver.. aside from these Dr. what are the things to be consider??.. Is there a chance of clearing the HBsAg??...
Thank You DR. God Bless
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are a small percentage of patients who do clear their surface antigen spontaneously. That is one of the reasons why carriers should have follow-up periodically.
HepB dna test very high
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Dating Sites For HIV Positive People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.