Help me Dr. plz about Hepatitis B

Hello Dr. McGovern, Dr., is there a chance of clearing the virus or simply making the HBsAg NONREACTIVE??.. I was HBsAg positive last June, my Dr. recommended a high-carb diet, adequate rest and she gave me a prescription..LIVOLIN forte, it's a multivitamins for the liver.. aside from these Dr. what are the things to be consider??.. Is there a chance of clearing the HBsAg??...

Thank You DR. God Bless

There are a small percentage of patients who do clear their surface antigen spontaneously. That is one of the reasons why carriers should have follow-up periodically.

hepa-B carrier/nonreactive
HepB dna test very high