Aug 8, 2007
hi dra mcgovern,me and my brother is a hepa-b carrier,my brother take a hepa-b screening and his hepa-b is reactive,he undergo so many contemporary test but,still reactive,he decided to take a diet,for 2weeks he eats sweet beets and carrots,after that he undergo a screening again and found out his hepa-b is nonreactive...is this really possible?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B carriers on occasion can lose their surface antigen. This should be confirmed with later testing.
Hep C from a Bowl
Help me Dr. plz about Hepatitis B
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
- Countries Who Require Hiv Tests For Working Visa
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.