|Hep C from a Bowl
Aug 8, 2007
Thank you so much for answering my question. What if I cut my finger when I broke the bowl and some of his blood from his mouth was on the bowl. Would it be possible for the infected blood to get into my cut and infect me?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think you should try to stop re-living this event. If you are extremely concerned despite the reassurance, you can still be tested and then perhaps you will attain some relief from your anxiety. However, if this is your only risk, I can assure you that you are not at risk from what you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.