Hep C from a Bowl

Thank you so much for answering my question. What if I cut my finger when I broke the bowl and some of his blood from his mouth was on the bowl. Would it be possible for the infected blood to get into my cut and infect me?

I think you should try to stop re-living this event. If you are extremely concerned despite the reassurance, you can still be tested and then perhaps you will attain some relief from your anxiety. However, if this is your only risk, I can assure you that you are not at risk from what you describe.

about hcv being in semen
hepa-B carrier/nonreactive