Aug 8, 2007
what is the lifespan of hep c on a needle
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no clear answers. If you are concerned about an exposure, you should get tested since sharing needles is a very efficient way to spread HCV.
cant find an answer
about hcv being in semen
- Hiv Hcv Coinfection Window Period
- Hiv-negative Aids
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Can I Get Hiv If I Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Potential Sources Of Hiv Hbv And Hcv Infection?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.