|cant find an answer
Aug 8, 2007
would you say that if i had a negative hcv test at 12 weeks after exposure that i can stop testing or should i test again later to be certain?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The CDC recommends testing at 4 to 6 weeks after exposure and then again at 4 to 6 months.
You should be relieved to know though that most serconversions occur by 3 months, so most likely you will have a good result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Dna Pcr Testing
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risks
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.