Aug 6, 2007
i work at a fast food resturant with someone with hepitis c. i was wondering is it ileagal for him to work around with food? since he is the one who prepares food and does not wear gloves.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is not a contraindication to food preparation. However, as a general rule, all food handlers, regardless of infection status, should wear gloves.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Symptoms And Effects In Teens
- Im Pregnant When Will The Doctor Take The Hiv Test
- Longest Survivors Of Hiv
- What Are The Implications Of Hiv And Aids From The Hippa Confidentiality Perspective?
- How Can Medicinal Mushrooms Help Hiv?
- Once Exposed To Hiv How Soon Will It Show Up In Blood Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.