Aug 6, 2007
i work at a fast food resturant with someone with hepitis c. i was wondering is it ileagal for him to work around with food? since he is the one who prepares food and does not wear gloves.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is not a contraindication to food preparation. However, as a general rule, all food handlers, regardless of infection status, should wear gloves.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.