|hcv in semen
Aug 6, 2007
is hcv found in semen?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, hepatitis C virus has been isolated in semen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Herpes Pimples Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vaginitis And Yeast Infection
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Why Is There No Cure For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.