hcv in semen
Aug 6, 2007
is hcv found in semen?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, hepatitis C virus has been isolated in semen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
- Are Dialysis Patients Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Become HIV Positive After 3 Months?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.