|HEP B Surf Ab
Aug 6, 2007
I got my test results back from my Dr. and the result came is as Reactive A for HEP B Surf Ab. Saying that the CDC guidelines indicate values equal to or greater than 10mlU/mL indicate immunity. What dose that mean?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Is Coated Tongue?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.