|HEP B Surf Ab
Aug 6, 2007
I got my test results back from my Dr. and the result came is as Reactive A for HEP B Surf Ab. Saying that the CDC guidelines indicate values equal to or greater than 10mlU/mL indicate immunity. What dose that mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Cirrhosis and low Hep C viral load What Next!
how long on treatment for hep c gen 3
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Rashes Reappear After 5 Months For HIV?
- Elisa At 18 Weeks False Negative
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- Hiv Risk Touched Head Of Penis With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.