Hepatitis C & new baby

I just found out my fiance is HEP C positive. We are waiting to get married before intercourse. I want to have a baby soon after. Does this mean I will most likely get this virus from him if I want a baby? What are the chances that me and my child will now contract this? Please answer as soon as you can. This is not a chance I am sure I want to take. Thank you for your time.

The risk of sexual transmission of hepatitis C between monogamous couples is estimated at about 1 to 2 percent. However, it is not zero unless you use a condom, which is not useful when you want to become pregnant. You will need to discuss options with your OB/GYN physician.

hep c
My daughter is on the edge