|Hep C from a Bowl
Aug 6, 2007
Please answer this ASAP. I am overwhelmed by fear. My boyfriend is Hep C+. I was at his place and broke a cereal bowl that he had just eaten from. He also had dental surgery that day. I did not see any blood on the bowl. What is my risk of infection? Thank you very much
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like zero. Hepatitis C is transmitted by blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nortriptyline And Neuropathy
- Can A Blood Test Determine If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On Nipples?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Hiv Symptoms Rare After 6 Weeks
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.