|Hep C from a Bowl
Aug 6, 2007
Please answer this ASAP. I am overwhelmed by fear. My boyfriend is Hep C+. I was at his place and broke a cereal bowl that he had just eaten from. He also had dental surgery that day. I did not see any blood on the bowl. What is my risk of infection? Thank you very much
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like zero. Hepatitis C is transmitted by blood to blood exposure.
What do these test results mean?
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.