Aug 6, 2007
My doctor did a full liver function blood test, and said I didn't have Hep A or B, and all my enzymes were ok, but would this show up for Hep C also?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is a separate antibody test. You will need to see if this was checked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.