Aug 6, 2007
My doctor did a full liver function blood test, and said I didn't have Hep A or B, and all my enzymes were ok, but would this show up for Hep C also?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is a separate antibody test. You will need to see if this was checked.
false test results
What do these test results mean?
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
- False Negative Hiv Rapid Tests At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.