Aug 6, 2007
My doctor did a full liver function blood test, and said I didn't have Hep A or B, and all my enzymes were ok, but would this show up for Hep C also?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is a separate antibody test. You will need to see if this was checked.
false test results
What do these test results mean?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
- Can Seroconversion Take Place After 10 Weeks?
- How Long Does Myalgia Last For Hiv Early Symptoms?
- How Many Minutes Will Hiv Virus Survive Outside The Body?
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.