relief for hep C?

Is there a point after a person is diagnosed and begins treatment for Hep C that they begin to physically feel well again and not be fatigued all the time and lose weight and etc..? Please let me know.

Concerned

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

The majority of patients that start on treatment for HCV will have symtoms secondary to the interferon and the ribavirin.Usually the malaise and fatigue are better tolerated after treatment progresses.If you develop anemia you will feel better after this is resolved .You may need vitamins and maybe Procrit.Sometimes patients feel better if depression is treated .I find that most of my patients develop depression during treatment, and this agravates the picture. Ask your doctor to consider this ,and also ,ocassional antinflamatories can be of help.

treatment for children?
Vanished Hepatitis B?