|can i still be cleared from hepa b? s my condition contagious?
Jul 25, 2007
i was tested as HBsag positive (107.700 cut-off value 1.000) anti-hbs - ( 2.00 cut off value 10.00)Anti-hbc IGG + (0.007 cut off 1.000.)Anti-hav igm - ( 0.481 cut off 1.000) HBeag - ( 0.159 cut off 1.000) anti-HBE + 0.004 cut off 1.000). s their a possibility that i be cured and am i contagious thru sexual contact with my husband?I hope you can help me. Thank u so much
Response from Dr. McGovern
It would be best to check your HBV DNA level which is a measure of your virus in your blood. If negative, then you are probably an inactive carrier and have much less risk of transmitting virus.
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.