Jul 25, 2007
what is the risk of transferring hiv or hepC while having sex if you use a condom. #2. can you have sex if co-infected without a condom if you don ejaculate in your partner
Response from Dr. McGovern
Condom use that is consistent 100 percent of the time can lead to interruption of transmission of HIV and HCV. Trying to control risk of transmission without condom use and control of ejaculation is much more risky.
Hep C and Pregnancy
can i still be cleared from hepa b? s my condition contagious?
- Itchy Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.