Hep C exposure

Hi there

I had sex with a sex worker in sydney australia using a condom the whole time. At 6 weeks later i started vomiting lost appetite. the GP done a liver function test at 7 weeks and told me that my ALT was 13 and Hep C antibody was too low. An abdominal ultrasound showed a slightly enlarged spleen - 12.89 cm previously 12.1 cm. I reaaly need to know if this is due to infection with hepatitis C, please i am extremely worried and my symptoms have no end

If your ALT was normal at that time that you were having symptoms, it does not appear that you have hepatitis.

HCV and HIV co infection
Hep C Viral Load vs HIV Viral Load