|How to cure my HbAeg?
Jul 25, 2007
I am HbAeg carrier for 20 years and my doc. that theres no hope to cure, pls advice me what to do.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There may be no "cure" but there are excellent medications for treatment to suppress the virus. This leads to improved liver health.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.