|How to cure my HbAeg?
Jul 25, 2007
I am HbAeg carrier for 20 years and my doc. that theres no hope to cure, pls advice me what to do.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There may be no "cure" but there are excellent medications for treatment to suppress the virus. This leads to improved liver health.
VERY VERY AFRAID
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Acute Hiv And Stomach Symptoms
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.