I had a sexual intercourse with a woman when she was on her period. I used condom. In the end, the woman took the condom off my penis, but a lot of blood from her (that was on the condom)remained on my penis after this procedure.I cleaned (wiped) my penis with a towel and only after 20 min I washed it. What is the risk in my case if the woman had HCV?I didn't noticed any visible lesion on my penis, but I think it could have been a minuscule lesion from the towel

Without a visible lesion, the risk is minimal. TRansmission of HCV usually occurs in the setting of sex with trauma or with genital ulcers.

i'm worried
How to cure my HbAeg?