Jul 25, 2007
just got result of my test last week. the result is HBsAg EIA is 1.938 reactive, HBsAb EIA 0.246 non-reactive. pls kindly explain to me the basis of this result. and my husband is HBsAg is non - reactive. pls help me.. i'm a worried mother.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You blood test is consistent with chronic HBV infection. You will need further testing to see if this is "active" or "inactive" infection. You will need HBe antigen, HBe antibody, HBVDNA testing.
VERY VERY AFRAID
- Stinging Pain During Seroconversion
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.