Jul 25, 2007
i got my lab result last week, i have hepa b.... but i don't have any sign and symptoms? what this mean? pls help.... tnx
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss with your physician as to whether your blood tests are consistent with past infection or chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.