Jul 25, 2007
i got my lab result last week, i have hepa b.... but i don't have any sign and symptoms? what this mean? pls help.... tnx
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss with your physician as to whether your blood tests are consistent with past infection or chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Negative?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.